Through My Emotion: 3 Through My Emotion: 3

wow

It was realy dramatic to me.... but I think only because the Requiem for a dream music taped into my fear for its movie. ( Requiem for a dream, not this movie) but this movie was very well put together with creative animation.
good job.
By the way, where did you get this song from? I can only find the main theame.

Greenz Greenz

you cant smoke lsd!

you cant smoke LSD you bitch. Beatles kick ass.
good job though.

A Skate of Mind A Skate of Mind

yo

all lot of those clip were from pj ladd ya?

simon-himself responds:

a few of em.

SUPERGOD SUPERGOD

meh

at the beginng i was like this is gonna be shit the animation could use some work but overall not to shaby. try spending more time drawing everything. its obvious you can draw better then that. but otherwise pretty damn good.
ps mushroomclock sux

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1

YES!!!!!!ITS ABOUT TIME. i have been waiting forever for some ranma on newgrounds. i love ranma. im currently on season 4 episode 19 witch i unfortunetly might have to watch in english the show is the best in subtitiles though. thank you.

Dekathos responds:

Season 4 ey? Boy did you pick a wrong time to get into the english dubb. Just so you know Male Ranma has two English voices and the ones that start off at the start of this season BLOWS and sounds like a girl. And the original was a girl and she didn't. Sad but true. I'll warn you now it hurts to listen to. Thank you for the review!

QUEST Episode 1 QUEST Episode 1

nice

I found this to a real kick ass movie maybe i just loved the ff10 music or maybe cause its 6 in the morning. but its pretty cool. umm in your next installments id like to see more and differnt faces expressions in the diolouge boxes.but all in all great good.

Big Fat Ninja! Big Fat Ninja!

gez

i bet the guy who made this has a tiny penis

SageThePanda responds:

This coming from a gay kid who likes a dog of a girl, aslo you spelled Pigging wrong in the TITLE of one of your movies(dbz piging out) i suggest every1 who reads this checks it out. wink wink jack

Shock And Awe! Shock And Awe!

wtf

who the fuck are you presdent bushes propagandist! the usa is doing a horrible job dealing with this war. we have killed an incredible amount of civilans. the irac people hate us and say that we are liberating them in no way. this movie had little orginality and was a digrace to the usa.

Fuck you
-blondebabehunter-

James-Ball responds:

IDIOT ITS AGANST AMERICA GO TO THE FUCKING DICTIONARY AND FUCKING LOOK UP THESE WORDS "SARCASM AND IRONY"

mega man vs, kelogs krew mega man vs, kelogs krew

omg

i made a megaman sprite movie i made a tricks rabbit movie its crazy you did the same thing

ph33rlesS responds:

funny i have never seen you "eledgide movie"

Keegan's Truck Rally Keegan's Truck Rally